Friday, April 15, 2011

Purpose to Life...Baking?

After reading my friend Regina's blog, I have come to the conclusion that I need to live life with more purpose and will attempt to do kind things in my everyday life in an effort to be purposeful and to be consciously living day to day as oppose to the whole living for the weekend mindset. For the next month in addition to my healthy eating (I'm doing South Beach) and baking, I will purposely do one kind thing a day. I will be thoughtful about what I do and do it with the knowledge that I am doing something that is meaningful. I shall also set aside time to reflect on my day and life everyday. I generally do this reflection before bed or when I am driving, but I shall stop doing it as I drive as to be more safe and purposeful.
For me, purpose is leaving a positive imprint on the people I engage with on a daily basis. I tend to think I do this through my baking and so I will continue to bake and develop myself through my baking.
I made more cake pops, since the last set was such a success. They are are going to be in fun spring time shapes so look out for the pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. Looky looky I found cookies! Lol. Your blog is so cute annie! Can't wait for more posts about your baking adventures! P.S. I'm currently literally 2 blocks from difi... I would love for you to let me be a taste tester and receiver of all rejects. You should come over and make clips too :)

    ReplyDelete