Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday P Sis Stephanie.

I brought dessert to her bday wine trolly and potluck. Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting: chocolate sprinkle, yellow nonpareils, and grapefruit gumdrop hearts, chocolate chip cake with strawberries. It is awful to say I had more fun making the desserts than sitting on the wine trolley? The good note is I got some awesome almond champagne to go with macarons, whenever i attempt them again. I also had a lovely time with my close friends chatting, gossiping, bitching, and eating desserts. My recommendation is do the wine trolley if you are a couple looking for a nice date, but not as a group activity because it can be very expensive, plus cold since the people in the back wouldn't close the back door.
Cake pops were her bday present. Chocolate cake pops with baby blue coating, because baby blue is her favorite color,
 The cupcakes up close.
 The heart gumdrop decorations I made.
 The mini cupcakes with just frosting.
Up close with a mini cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment