Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sweet treats for a fun tea party!

My friend asked me to make some cupcakes for a tea party she was hosting at her church. She is a great friend and former coworker and had ordered cupcakes from me for her husband's birthday. She asked for 25 chocolate and 25 vanilla flavored cupcakes. Since she is so awesome and wonderful I made her 30 of each and also 30 mini brownie cupcakes that were filed with nutella and crushed Oreos. I sometimes forget how fun it can be to decorate cupcakes. The flavors were simple, but I got to be as creative as I wanted with the decorations. I love it when people give me free reign and have no allergies! I'm going to try and bake more. I realized that I can bake and have fun and not necessarily ruin my diet. Other people get to enjoy the goodies I bake. I'm also starting work soon so hopefully my coworkers like random bake items!

No comments:

Post a Comment